Communications Graduate Internship
Support all communication activities for the company and its allied businesses.
- Support the communications team in planning and executing strategic initiatives across PR and Digital platforms to bolster LoftyInc’s presence online.
- Archive all digital assets of LoftyInc including registers, photos, audio, text, and video content and manage the database for all digital assets.
- Develop content in different forms (email, video, blog, social media, etc) for all platforms across digital, web and offline channels.
- Manage day-by-day social media activities
- Grow followership base and improve engagement on all social media channels.
- Develop engaging content from in-house events and activities as well as publicize community engagement programs across the eco-system.
- Support all media and communications efforts, especially with content development for portfolio startups and other events organized across all locations
- Excellent research, writing & verbal communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge and passion for LoftyInc ‘s mission and vision with a strong ability to convincingly sell the brand to the online community.
- Creative and critical thinking skills with an ability to craft fluid and compelling narratives.
- Deep understanding of social media platforms and effective content strategies/techniques
- Entrepreneurial nature and ability to work independently.
- Strong grasp of digital media and content creation tools.
- Strong journalistic sense of what content will thrive in a digital environment.
- Strong attention to detail and clean work.
Fair knowledge of the Technology Innovation Ecosystem.
- Interest in Technology Entrepreneurship and social development in Africa
- Ability to craft compelling narratives for a startup or fast-growing technology company.
- A great personality and good heart with plenty of joy and liveliness
Duration of employment
12 Rev'd Ogunbiyi, 10001, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
8:00 to 17:00
November 8, 2019